Blue Hawaiian Helicopters - Complete Island of Oahu Tour
This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to book.
On Blue Hawaiian's 60-minute complete island tour, you'll see it all – Diamond Head's extinct volcanic crater, the turquoise waters and sandbars of Kaneohe Bay, the landmark of Chinaman's Hat Island, "Jurassic Park"-like cliffs of Oahu's Ko'olau Mountain Range, breathtaking Sacred Falls, the big wave surfing beaches on the North Shore, the Dole Pineapple Plantation, and of course, the unmatched power and emotion of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. You'll also get to see the 4,000-foot peaks of the Waianae Mountains and the remote west shore of Oahu, home to Makaha Beach, Yokohama Bay and the Ko Olina lagoons.
- Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head
- Hanauma Bay
- Waimanalo Beach
- Kaneohe Bay
- Chinaman's Hat Island
- Sacred Falls
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Nu'uanu Valley rainforest
- Dole Plantation
- Pearl Harbor
- Makaha Beach and Yokohama Bay
- Leeward (west) shore of Oahu
- Waianae Mountains
- Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your Blue Hawaiian pilot
- Front Row Seating Add-on guarantees a front row seat and includes priority boarding and a complimentary gift from Blue Hawaiian after the tour. Please note the restrictions listed below for this add-on.