Hawaii Inter Island Tours - Oahu to Kauai Waimea Canyon and Wailua River
Fly from Oahu to Kauai for a day filled with the beauty, legends and the saga of Kauai, the "Garden Isle"! After your early morning Waikiki hotel pick-up and flight to Kauai, you'll enjoy an excursion which combines a visit to one of Kauai's most popular attractions, Waimea Canyon, known as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific" and a scenic ride up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto. Waimea Canyon is one of nature's most spectacular creations and Fern Grotto is one of the most romantic. Tours are conducted on comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses by friendly, knowledgeable drivers.
- Tunnel of Trees & Koloa Town
- **See the Spouting Horn blowhole
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park - the last Russian fort in the Hawaiian islands
- Captain Cook's Landing
- **Waimea Canyon - the Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Holo Holo Ku Heiau - a sacrificial stone foundation
- **Opaekaa Falls Lookout - scences from Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell were filmed here
- **Fern Grotto
- **Wailua River Boat Cruise
- **Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Queen Victoria's Profile - Haupu Mountain Range
- No-host lunch stop
**Stops are usually made here. Route may be subject to change without notice for road work or natural occurrences.