Only staying on Oahu for your Hawaii vacation? Fly off for the day to the Big Island for a Hawaii volcano adventure! This tour includes roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels, the flight to and from Hilo on the Big Island and a tour centered around seeing Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Volcano House for breakfast (breakfast not included in tour price
- Kilauea Visitors Center - stop for the latest park info and exhibits
- Steam vents - ground water seeps into volcanic rock
- Halema'uma'u Crater - viewed from Volcano House, it has been remarkably changed since the recent 2018 eruption
- Chain of Craters Road - enjoy the scenic drive and keep a look out for the sections that were covered by lava in the 2018 Kilauea eruption
- Kilauea Iki Overlook - views of 3,000 feet wide Kilauea Iki Crater
- Devastation Trail - cinder outfall of the 1959 Kilauea eruption
- Kealakomo Overlook - view lava fields that covered this ancient village
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Visitor Center
- Akaka Falls - plummets 442 feet into a stream-eroded gorge
- Rainbow Falls - rainbows often form in the mist
- Drive by King Kamehameha Statue & Shinmachi Tsunami Memorial
- Drive along scenic Banyan Drive - lush vegetation along the Hilo coastline
- Liliuokalani Gardens - renowned for its lush Japanese gardens
- Richardson's Black Sand Beach - beach with spring-fed tidepools
*** Tour stops and sights are subject to change due weather and eruption conditions at the time of your visit. As the park reopens more areas from the recent early 2018 eruptions, some places may be substituted for more stops in the park.
***Lava sightings are never guaranteed.