Polynesian Adventure Tours - Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
See it all on this Oahu grand circle island tour! Circumnavigate the island of Oahu, a distance of 120 miles, and see the island’s best attractions, including the world-famous big wave surfing beaches on the north shore, the Dole Pineapple Plantation and historic Haleiwa Town.
Your journey begins in Waikiki. After being picked up from your hotel, you’ll see the sights of southeast Oahu, including the lookouts along Diamond Head and Halona Blowhole.
The tour then takes you to the Byodo-In Temple, located in a peaceful valley and backed by the majestic Ko'olau Mountains (admission included). Enjoy the beautiful temple grounds, including traditional Japanese gardens and the koi pond.
You'll then travel up along the island's windward coast and enjoy scenic coastline views along the way. On Oahu’s North Shore, you’ll get to see the world-famous big wave surfing beaches of Sunset Beach and Waimea Bay, where championship surf competitions take place in the winter months.
This tour also takes you to Central Oahu, home to the Dole Pineapple Plantation, where you’ll have time to visit their gift shop.
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Waimea Valley (admission included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Drive through historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Tram ride within Waimea Valley included
- Lunch at Waimea Valley’s Ke Nui Kitchen
Lunch Menu - select from the choices below:
1. Hawaiian Shoyu Chicken Bowl: 2-piece bone in shoyu chicken, 2 scoops of white rice, Diamond Island Farms mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, papaya seed dressing.
2. Fabled North Shore Garlic Shrimp: 1/3 lb. garlic shrimp, 2 scoops of white rice, Diamond Island Farms mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, papaya seed dressing.
3. Waimea Valley Luau Bowl: Kalua pig, 2 scoops of white rice, tomato lomi lomi, poi and Diamond Island Farms mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, papaya seed dressing.
4. Waimea Garden Salad: Diamond Island Farms mixed greens, Okinawa purple sweet potato, shredded carrots, tomato, cucumber, sprouts, green onion, papaya seed dressing.
5. Wagyu Hamburger Steak: Sautéed onions topped with brown gravy, 2 scoops of white rice, Diamond Island Farms mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, papaya seed dressing.
Lunch includes a beverage (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Hawaiian Sun juice and bottled water).