Polynesian Adventure Tours - Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
See it all on this Oahu grand circle island tour! Circumnavigate the island of Oahu, a distance of 120 miles, and see the island’s best attractions, including the world-famous big wave surfing beaches on the north shore, the Dole Pineapple Plantation and historic Haleiwa Town.
Your journey begins in Waikiki. After being picked up from your hotel, you’ll see the sights of southeast Oahu, including the lookouts along Diamond Head and Halona Blowhole.
The tour then takes you to the Byodo-In Temple, located in a peaceful valley and backed by the majestic Ko'olau Mountains (admission included). Enjoy the beautiful temple grounds, including traditional Japanese gardens and the koi pond.
You'll then travel up along the island's windward coast and enjoy scenic coastline views along the way. On Oahu’s North Shore, you’ll get to see the world-famous big wave surfing beaches of Sunset, Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay, where championship surf competitions take place in the winter months.
This tour also takes you to Central Oahu, home to the Dole Pineapple Plantation, where you’ll have time to visit their gift shop.
Gold Package: Includes a bento box lunch at Waimea Valley.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Waimea Valley & Tram ride
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Drive through historic Haleiwa town
- Coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- LUNCH - If you do not choose the Gold option, please know that there is not time to order lunch at the usual stop. You can bring a bag lunch/snacks or there may or may not be time to grab something quick in Haleiwa.
- Expert narration by professional tour guide