Paradise Pedals - Kaka'ako Bar Tour
Get ready for a unique pedaling adventure and sightseeing tour in Honolulu! Hop on Hawaii's only 15 passenger bike and pedal with folks from around the world (or book the entire bike for a private party) through Kaka'ako, Honolulu's popular arts and warehouse district. A company driver cranks up the music and rings the bell to let everyone know it's time to pedal. Pedal to three Kaka'ako brewpubs and bars for about 40 minutes, plenty of time to enjoy a refreshing craft beer or unique cocktail and appetizer at each stop. Pricing does not include cost of anything purchased at these stops.
If you'd like to enjoy this tour with a large family or group of friends, no problem. You can also book the entire bike for a private party!
- Fun 15 passenger bike tour through Honolulu's trendy Kaka'ako neighborhood
- Fantastic way to meet new people while pedaling to 3 local brewpubs and bars
- Enjoy drinks and appetizers at the stops (drink and food cost not included in tour price)
- Bars and brewpubs that are along the way include: Bevy, Honolulu Beer Works, Cafe Duck Butt, The Brewseum and Hush Bar
- No minimum number of peddlers required
- Fun safe bike, perfect for meeting new people and sightseeing
- there are 5 seats that do not require pedaling
- Bike with maximum speed of approximately 5 miles per hour