Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and
time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the
harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Come visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial and relive the moment in history that sent the U.S. into World War II. Upon your arrival at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, you’ll view a short film showing footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor and browse through the historic artifacts on display. After that you’ll board a Navy shuttle boat that will take you to the Arizona Memorial, where visitors can pay their respects to the hundreds of American servicemen entombed in the battleship below.
Your visit to Pearl Harbor is followed by a tour of the Punchbowl National Cemetery. As somber as it is beautiful, this famous site is where those who died in the Pacific Naval War are buried. The tour continues with a narrated Honolulu city tour that will take you to Honolulu’s best attractions, including the statue of the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands, King Kamehameha, as well as Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in the United States.
This is the perfect tour for the historian in all of us or a great way to share the rich history of Hawaii and the United States with the whole family.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses