Upon arrival at Pearl Harbor, you’ll first spend some time at the Visitor Center and the exhibit galleries featuring a variety of World War II memorabilia. Here you’ll also get to see a 23-minute documentary showing footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. A Navy shuttle boat will then take you out to the Arizona Memorial.
The next stop is a guided tour on board one of the world’s most significant submarines, the USS Bowfin. After that, you’ll board a shuttle to Ford Island, an active Navy base, where the Pacific Aviation Museum is located. See an authentic Japanese Zero Fighter Plane and visit the seaplane hangar that survived the December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
The Pearl Harbor tour culminates on the historic decks of the “Mighty Mo” – the USS Missouri – which served from World War II through Desert Storm. This is the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
A fantastic tour for anyone interested in the complete history of Pearl Harbor!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack (Due to the pandemic, the film is currently not being shown but guests will spend more time at the Arizona Memorial)
- Board the Navy shuttle boat for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- See the “Black Tears” of oil that still bubble to the surface today from the USS Arizona (not available if the shuttle is not running)
- U.S. Pacific Submarine Memorial and USS Bowfin “Pearl Harbor Avenger” (Admission & Tour included)
- Pacific Aviation Museum (Admission included, this portion is self-guided)*
- USS Missouri, also known as the “Mighty Mo” (Admission & Tour included)
- Walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and stand on the Surrender Deck
- Look into the massive 16" guns that hurl 2,900 pound projections over 20 miles with pin point accuracy
- Hear the famous story where the USS Missouri sustained a serious attack off the coast of Okinawa in 1945
- Historical narration by an expert state certified tour guide
Gold Option Extras:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and USS Bowfin
*The Pacific Aviation Museum portion is now self-guided due to guides being volunteer staff with varied hours.