Body Glove - Captain Cook Historical Dinner Cruise
With a convenient departure from the Kailua-Kona pier, this Big Island dinner cruise takes you to beautiful Kealakekua Bay, a marine sanctuary. The bay is also a historical location, home to the Captain Cook Monument which was built to honor Captain James Cook, a British explorer and navigator who was the first European to begin formal contact with the Hawaiian Islands in 1778.
Along the 12-mile cruise down the Kona Coast, you’ll enjoy spectacular shoreline views while an onboard historian will point out over 50 points of interest and historical sites. While you are en route to Kealakekua Bay, enjoy an island-inspired dinner, served at your table. Listen to live entertainment and watch the beautiful sunset on the way back.
Lau'ai (Salad Course):
- JA Farms Baby Spinach Salad: Local Baby Spinach, Rincon Farms Strawberries, Big Island Feta Cheese, Candied Macadamia Nuts, Waimea Strawberry Vinaigrette
'Aina Ahiahi (Main Course):
- Kona Coffee Braised Beef Short Rib
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Kona Coffee Red Eye Demi Glace
- Gluten Free Chocolate Torte with Strawberry Coulis
(Vegan/Vegetarian Option) - Advance notice required. Please request at time of booking:
- Curried Veggies: Locally Sourced Zucchini-Kabocha Squash, Celery, Carrot, Onion, Bell Pepper
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
One complimentary cocktail is included. Cash bar thereafter.