Body Glove - Captain Cook Historical Dinner Cruise
With a convenient departure from the Kailua-Kona pier, this Big Island dinner cruise takes you to beautiful Kealakekua Bay, a marine sanctuary. The bay is also a historical location, home to the Captain Cook Monument which was built to honor Captain James Cook, a British explorer and navigator who was the first European to begin formal contact with the Hawaiian Islands in 1778.
Along the 12-mile cruise down the Kona Coast, you’ll enjoy spectacular shoreline views while an on board historian will point out over 50 points of interest and historical sites. Upon arriving in Kealakekua Bay, a Hawaiian-style buffet dinner is served. Listen to live entertainment and watch the beautiful sunset on the way back.
- Vegetable Crudités (Gluten Free)
- Assorted Cheeses (Gluten Free)
- Lomi Ahi Tuna (Gluten Free)
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- South Pacific Avocado Dip (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Pita Chips (Vegan)
- Kalua Pork & Braised Purple Cabbage (Gluten Free)
- Ginger Shoyu Braised Beef (Gluten Free)
- Pineapple Glazed Chicken (Gluten Free)
- Coconut Dinner Rolls
- Vegetable Rice Pilaf (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Pesto Orzo Salad (Vegetarian)
- Quinoa-Garden Salad with Tropical Vinaigrette (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- *Vegan / Vegetarian Entrée available upon request
- Cheesecake with Strawberry & Lilikoi Dressing
- *Vegan / Gluten Free dessert option available upon request
- Included is one complimentary cocktail. Cash bar thereafter.