Ocean Encounters - Midday Snorkel Cruise
Enjoy a 3 hour Midday Snorkel Cruise with Ocean Encounters on the Kona Coast of the Big Island. This ultimate ocean encounter will have you snorkeling and seeing a variety of marine life in tropical paradise.
Head out to the beautiful Kona Coast with a knowledgeable crew and captain who are happy to share fun historical facts, snorkel tips and fun fish stories along the way. This is also a great option for first time snorkelers! The 1st mate would be happy to get you set up, get in the water and snorkel with you until you've gotten comfortable.
All snorkeling gear is provided for use, including flotation devices, a wide assortment of masks, snorkels and rubber fins sizes 1/13.
- 3 hour snorkeling trip
- See a variety of marine life like spinner dolphins, turtles, whales (during winter seasons), schools of fish and a vibrant reef
- Great for first time or seasoned snorkelers
- 46 ft. vessel
- Big and roomy with a restroom, plenty of shaded areas
- Big swim step and extra sturdy ladder so you can get out of the water easily
- Inside cabin and upstairs seating