Outfitters Kauai - Paddle Jungle Stream on Wailua River
This is a classic Kauai kayak tour on the Wailua River. Paddle your spacious and comfortable tandem ruddered kayak deep into the heart of Kauai on Hawaii’s only navigable river, known for its gorgeous scenery. This guided kayak tour takes you through the Wailua River State Park deep into the rainforest.
After our paddle up the river, you’ll land your kayak and take a one-mile hike past remains of ancient Hawaiian home sites to a 100-foot waterfall. Here you can cool off if you wish or relax on sun-warmed lava rocks. Next is a delicious picnic lunch, and then hike back down to your kayak for some more fun paddling.
- Kayak up the Wailua River all the way to the shadow of Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- Glide past jungle landscapes on Hawaii’s largest tropical river
- Paddle through Wailua River State Park deep into the rainforest
- Land your kayak and hike past remains of ancient Hawaiian home sites
- See a gorgeous 100-foot waterfall
- Cool off in the refreshing streams
- Delicious lunch (see below)
Your choice of :
- Turkey Watercress Wrap: Smoked Turkey, Watercress, Cream Cheese, Sprouts, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion and Black Olives in a Tortilla OR
- Mediterranean Veggie Wrap: Hummus, Lettuce, Tomato, Kalamata Olives, Cucumber and Feta Cheese in a Tortilla
Lunch comes with a pasta salad and a Chocolate Chip Cookie. Cold drinks are available throughout the day.