Seasport Divers - Afternoon Two Tank Dive
This dive is designed for both non-certified and newly certified or rusty divers who want to ease into diving. Family members or friends who would just like to snorkel can also come along. The pace on this Kauai diving tour is a bit slower and the dive sites are more shallow (40-60 feet), ideal for beginners.
The groups are separated by experience so the certified divers will be in a group, the non-certified divers will be in a group and each will have a separate dive guide. The dive site may vary and includes locations like Sheraton Caverns, which has received a Top 5 rating as best cavern diving in the world. The caverns are ancient blown-out lava tubes of gorgeous archways and are home to turtles and lots of Hawaiian reef fish.
- Ideal scuba diving tour for the non-certified diver, rusty diver or the new diver
- Two afternoon boat dives in the 40-60 foot range
- Explore the fascinating underwater world and see plenty of marine life
- 2 tanks, computer, weights, wetsuit, mask and fins
- Guided tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Thorough briefing that includes information about the marine life you can expect to see during your dive
Nitrox, BCD and regulator is available for an extra fee.
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.