Seasport Divers - Shore Dive
Take a one or two tank dive at the historic Koloa Landing on Kauai’s south shore. Also known as Whalers Cove, it was voted one of the Best Shore Dives in the Pacific by Scuba Diving Magazine. Explore interesting coral formations and find yourself surrounded by just about every fish you will find on a Hawaii fish chart. This Kauai shore dive is available for both certified and non-certified divers. The shore dive for non-certified divers is an introductory dive, ideal if you would like to see what it’s like to scuba dive.
- 1 or 2 tank shore dive at Koloa Landing (Whalers Cove)
- See a large variety of tropical fish and other marine life
- 1 or 2 tanks, weights, wetsuit, mask and fins
- Guided tour led by PADI, SSI or NAUI diving instructor
- Thorough briefing that includes information about the marine life you can expect to see during your dive
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
For certified divers who need to rent a regulator and BCD, please make sure to select the Shore Dive Gear pricing option too.