Sea Maui - Xpress Morning Snorkel
This Maui Snorkeling Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui Snorkeling Tours page for other available options.
If you’re not exactly looking for 5+ hours on a boat, this Maui snorkel tour is for you! With a morning departure time and a duration of just around 2.5 hours, you can hop on the boat and snorkel at one of Maui’s best snorkel sites and be back to enjoy the rest of the day doing other things by lunch time! It’s the fastest option to get you from the beach to a great offshore snorkel site in no time.
Join the friendly crew of Sea Maui and head out to Mala Wharf, Cliff House, or the 505 snorkeling spots, which are just minutes away from Kaanapali by boat (location depends on conditions that day). Once in the water, you’re likely to see a wide variety of colorful tropical fish and a beautiful coral reef. This area is also frequented by Hawaiian green sea turtles.
- Great no frills snorkel tour that gets you to a fantastic snorkel site in no time
- Snorkel at Mala Wharf, Cliff House or 505, all located just offshore from Kaanapali
- Plenty of great photo opportunities below and above the water’s surface
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Inflatable flotation vests
- Non-alcoholic drinks including soft drinks, lemonade, passion
orange guava juice, water and coffee
- Open bar for guests age
21+: Choose from 2 alcoholic beverages, including local beers, white
wine, champagne, bourbon, light rum and vodka. We can create many
different cocktails such as Maitais, Maui Mules, etc.