Sea Maui - Mala Xpress Snorkel
If you’re not exactly a morning person, this Maui snorkel tour is for you! With an afternoon departure time and a duration of just two hours, you can take the morning to relax, then hop on the boat and snorkel at one of Maui’s best snorkel sites and be back before dinner. It’s the fastest option to get you from the beach to a great offshore snorkel site in no time.
Join the friendly crew of Sea Maui and head out to Mala Wharf, which is just minutes away from Kaanapali by boat. Once in the water, you’re likely to see a wide variety of colorful tropical fish and a beautiful coral reef. This area is also frequented by Hawaiian green sea turtles. The unique sunken structure of the old Mala pier makes for an outstanding artificial reef and playground for all kinds of marine life.
- Great no frills snorkel tour that gets you to a fantastic snorkel site in no time
- Snorkel at Mala Wharf located just offshore from Kaanapali
- Plenty of great photo opportunities below and above the water’s surface
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Inflatable flotation vests