Pacific Whale Foundation - Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
Double Your Fun Promotion! If you're booking the Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch and also booking the Molokini & Turtle Arches snorkel call for a combo rate!
Discover why the island of Lanai has been rated one of the top 10 snorkel and dive spots in the world. This fun snorkel cruise aboard the Ocean Quest takes you to the pristine waters off Lanai's south shore, a marine life conservation district. Explore the beautiful coral reefs, home to colorful tropical fish and green sea turtles. Dolphins are found off Lanai, too, including spinner, spotted and bottlenose dolphins. Sightings of humpback whales are common from December to April.
- Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices
- Expert narration by onboard marine naturalists
- Snorkel skills improvement lesson
- Fish ID program
- Guided reef tour
- Junior Naturalist program
- Free marine wildlife poster
- Banana Bread, Assorted Pastries and Fresh Island Fruit
- Coffee and Juices
- Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Hot Dogs
- Garden Burgers
- Potato Salad
- Corn and Bean Salad
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sodas, Tropical Juices and Filtered Water
**This cruise tries to accommodate allergies, gluten free & vegetarian requests with advance notice. At this time they cannot accommodate vegan or kosher requests.
After snorkeling, adults age 21+ with valid picture ID may enjoy one complimentary alcoholic beverage, including local micro-brew beer, wine or a Mai Tai. Additional alcoholic drinks, blended cocktails or refills are available for purchase.