Pacific Whale Foundation - Island Rhythms Sunset Cruise (from Ma'alaea Harbor)
Dance to reggae and island favorites on an open air dance floor at sea! Charismatic, fun-loving Maui recording artist Marty Dread gets everyone up and dancing to rocking soul music, island rhythms, pop and rock favorites on this fun Maui sunset cruise.
Appetizer Menu: Kiawe Smoked Pork and Chicken Sliders with Guava BBQ Sauce, Trio of Housemade Chips and Salsa, Roasted Garlic Hummus, Zesty Bean Salad, Tomato and Basil Bruschetta, Fresh Baked Brownies
- Fun Maui sunset cocktail cruise – listen and dance to reggae and island favorites
- Features popular Maui recording artist Marty Dread – emcee, DJ and performer
- Great multi-generational cruise – kids, teens and adults love it
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- See humpback whales during whale season (mid-December through April)
- Delicious hot and cold pupus (appetizers)
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Chilled sodas, tropical juices, filtered water
During the winter months, whales add to the fun of this trip. Pacific Whale Foundation guarantees whale sightings between December 16 and April 30. If you don’t see a whale, you get a free ticket for their classic whale watch.