Pacific Whale Foundation - Sunset Cocktail Cruise
We are open and greatly appreciate
your business! Your support is needed to ensure the livelihood of our
staff and keep Maui's economy alive. Mahalo for choosing to tour with
us. Your continued support is making a difference.
Enjoy delicious pupus (appetizers) and refreshing cocktails on this award-winning Maui sunset cocktail cruise.
- Furikake crusted ahi crostini (sustainably caught tuna) with cilantro aioli and unagi glaze
- Grilled and chilled (sustainably farm-raised) tiger prawn cocktails with wasabi sauce
- BBQ kalua pork quesadillas with Maui Gold pineapple chutney and cilantro lime aioli
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- House fried corn tortilla chips
- Artisan cheese platter
- Fesh fruit
- Dessert of Kula strawberries and chocolate chip cookies
- Unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus three complimentary alcoholic beverages.
- Enjoy vodka, gin, rum and beer crafted on island from Ocean Vodka and Maui Brewing Company. We also have wine and tequila available.
- Fun Maui sunset cocktail cruise along the South Maui coastline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- See humpback whales during whale season (mid-December through April)
- Delicious hot and cold pupus (appetizers)
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Chilled sodas, tropical juices, filtered water
- Free marine wildlife oversize postcard
During the winter months, whales add to the fun of this trip. Pacific Whale Foundation guarantees whale sightings between December 16 and April 30. If you don’t see a whale, you get a free ticket for their classic whale watch.