Pacific Whale Foundation - Sunset Cocktail Cruise (from Ma'alaea Harbor)
Enjoy delicious pupus (appetizers) and refreshing cocktails on this award-winning Maui sunset cocktail cruise.
Appetizer Menu: Kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders with guava BBQ sauce, trio of house-made chips and salsa, roasted garlic hummus, zesty bean salad, tomato and basil bruschetta, fresh baked brownies
- Fun Maui sunset cocktail cruise along the South Maui coastline
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- See humpback whales during whale season (mid-December through April)
- Delicious hot and cold pupus (appetizers)
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Chilled sodas, tropical juices, filtered water
- Free marine wildlife oversize postcard
During the winter months, whales add to the fun of this trip. Pacific Whale Foundation guarantees whale sightings between December 16 and April 30. If you don’t see a whale, you get a free ticket for their classic whale watch.