Luau Hale Hoaloha at Mauna Lani
Join the Luau Hale Hoaloha at Mauna Lani for a celebration of Hawaii's beauty! Here at the Kalahuipua'a, the center of the majestic Haleakala, Kohala, Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa and Hualalai, guests will feast while enjoying the beauty and stories of the land.
View the unearthing of the traditional imu, enjoy a cocktail and preliminary activities, such as makahiki games, live music and hula. Enjoy a delicious dinner, sourced from land to sea on Hawaii Island, before continuing the celebration with tales of the five mountains, Hawaiian culture and history, music, and the fire-knife finale!
**Ali'i Seating Upgrade - This option includes priority seating and complimentary wine. When you select this option, you pay directly at the luau for the upgrade portion. You CANNOT cancel this option at check-in.
- 5:30 pm - Check-in Begins
- 5:45 pm - Preliminary Activities
- 6:00 pm - Dinner Service
- 7:00 pm - Hale Hoaloha Performance Begins
**Schedule and events subject to change.
Menu **subject to change without notice
Family Style Appetizers
- Shoyu Style Ahi Poke with Taro Chips
- Coconut Shrimp
- Teriyaki Chicken Musubi & Spam Musubi
- Local Waimea Baby Greens with Shaved Radishes, Heart of Palms, Carrots, Lilikoi Dressing
- Kawamata Vine Ripened Tomato Salad with Big Island Goat Cheese, Basil, Li Hing Mui Vinaigrette
Buffet Style Entrées
- Roasted Huli Huli Style Chicken with Pickled Peppers and Onions
- Broiled Misoyaki Kona Kampachi with Stir Fried Bok Choy
- Roasted Root Vegetable of Carrots, Molokai & Japanese Sweet Potatoes tossed in Brown Butter
- Lomi Lomi Salmon, Waipio Hoi'o Salad, Poi
- Traditional Imu Cooked Pork
- Kiawe Broiled Steak with Herb Roasted Garlic Butter
Family Style Desserts
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Mango Mousse Cake
- Coconut Chia Pudding
- Keiki Dishes (Kids 5 years and younger)
- Complimentary Welcome Cocktail and Soft Drinks
- No-Host Bar
- Self-Serve Coffee & Tea Station