Old Lahaina Luau
Visit a top Maui luau and one of the best in all of Hawaii. At nearly 100 percent capacity year round, Maui’s Old Lahaina Luau is hugely popular and for a reason. The Old Lahaina Luau staff take great pride in presenting a truly authentic Hawaiian luau - an evening of traditional Hawaiian cuisine, music, cultural dances and island crafts. Celebrate Hawaii’s rich island culture in a rustic setting reminiscent of an old Hawaiian fishing village.
Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a Hawaiian flower lei and a drink. Pre-dinner activities include cultural demonstrations on the stage. Then enjoy a delicious luau dinner, which features a wide variety of delicacies (see menu below). After dinner, sit back, relax and watch a spectacular Polynesian show featuring music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands and greater Polynesia.
This is a very popular luau and tickets often sell out weeks in advance. Also, all seats are reserved and prioritized by the date a reservation is confirmed. Guests may choose from traditional Hawaiian mat seating or regular conventional tables and chairs. Please confirm your seating style at the time of reservation, as it is difficult to change after all guests have arrived.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo and Sweet Potato Chips
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas with Olive Oil
- Local Green Salad Served with our House-made Dressing
- Bread Basket: Freshly Baked Breads from our Bakery
- Honey Guava Butter
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Haupia: Pudding made with Coconut Milk
- Kulolo: Pudding made of Steamed and Grated Kalo and Coconut Milk
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Imu Roasted Pork: Pork roasted in our beachside “Imu” – the Hawaiian underground oven
- Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender
- Poke Ahi: Raw Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) with Green Onions, Limu (Seaweed) and Maui Onions
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon
- Poi: Made by steaming and mashing Taro – a Potato-like root
- Grilled Beef Steak: Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Mushrooms & Truffle Oil
- Island Fish with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mango-Glazed Barbeque Chicken: Grilled Chicken Breast topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze
- Stirfry Vegetables: Seasonal variety of fresh Stirfry Veggies
- Sweet Potato Mash with Coconut Milk
- Mango Coconut Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise
- Coffee & Tea Service
Menu is subject to change without notice.