Old Lahaina Luau
Old Lahaina Luau is taking reservations starting from Dec 17, 2023. However, unfortunately there is no guarantee that the luau will be open at that time due to the recovery efforts after the Lahaina wildfire. If the luau isn't open yet on the day of your reservation, you will receive a full refund.
Visit a top Maui luau and one of the best in all of Hawaii. At nearly 100 percent capacity year round, Maui’s Old Lahaina Luau is hugely popular and for a reason. The Old Lahaina Luau staff take great pride in presenting a truly authentic Hawaiian luau - an evening of traditional Hawaiian cuisine, music, cultural dances and island crafts. Celebrate Hawaii’s rich island culture in a rustic setting reminiscent of an old Hawaiian fishing village.
Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a Hawaiian flower lei and a drink. Pre-dinner activities include cultural demonstrations on the stage. Then enjoy a delicious luau dinner, which features a wide variety of delicacies (see menu below). After dinner, sit back, relax and watch a spectacular Polynesian show featuring music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands and greater Polynesia.
This is a very popular luau and tickets often sell out weeks in advance. Also, all seats are reserved and prioritized by the date a reservation is confirmed. Guests may choose from traditional Hawaiian mat seating or regular tables and chairs.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas mixed with Olive Oil (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Sweet Potato & Taro Chips (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks garnished with Black Hawaiian Sea Salt (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Local Grown Green Salad: Mesclun Greens, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Char Broiled Pineapple Dressing (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Coconut Cream Dressing: Coco Lopex, Water, Sour Cream (GF / Veg)
- Palaoa Dinner Taro Roll (Veg)
- Maui Pineapple Butter - Seasonal (GF / Veg)
- Guava Honey Butter - Seasonal (GF / Veg)
- Haupia Pudding made with Coconut Milk, Cornstarch and Sugar (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Kulolo: Pudding with Grated Steamed Kalo and Grated Coconut with Coconut Milk (GF / Veg)
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Pua'a Kalua: Pork roasted in our Beachside Imu, the Hawaiian underground oven (GF)
- Lau Lau Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender (GF)
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon (GF)
- Poke Ahi: Ahi Tuna
- Poi: Steamed and Mashed Taro, a Potato-like Root (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Pipi Koala: Grilled Flat Iron Steak (GF)
- I'a Island Catch: Fish with a Lemon Garlic Aioli Sauce (GF)
- Moa Island Style Chicken: Roasted Chicken topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze (GF)
- Roasted Assorted Vegetables - Seasonal: Kabocha Pumpkin, Carrots, Oil, Sea Salt (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Sweet Potato Mash: Local Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk (GF / Veg / Vn)
- Mango Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise (Veg)
- Coffee and Tea Service
- Banana Bread "Makana (Gift)"
*GF = Gluten Free, Veg = Vegetarian, Vn = Vegan
Please note: Menu is subject to change due to seasonal availability.