10 Fun Things to Do on Maui
Maui is one of the most incredible vacation destinations in the world and a dream vacation for many. Finding things to do on Maui is a breeze, and just enjoying the island is a great way to make a vacation. It is such a poplar vacation destination that even residents and locals of Hawaii head to Maui to escape and enjoy everything that the island has to offer.
When planning activities for a trip, some travelers don't know where to begin. With so much going on and so many great options to choose from, it can be overwhelming. Having a short list of fun things to do on Maui can be a big help when heading to Maui, giving a head start of on planning a vacation to one of the most incredible places you will ever visit.
There are plenty of things to do on Maui, and discovering the island will make your vacation incredible. Here are 10 fun things to do on Maui to kick off the vacation planning.
- Take a scenic tour around the Road to Hana
- Head to the summit of Haleakala for the most incredible sunrise you will ever witness
- Zipline over the treetops
- Sample locally produced wine at the Maui Winery
- Head to a neighbor island and enjoy a ferry ride to Lanai
- Hike to a hidden waterfall
- Spend an evening at an authentic Hawaiian luau
- Spend a day at one of Maui’s incredible beaches
- Marvel at the windsurfers at Ho’okipa Beach Park
- Enjoy the sites, shops, restaurants, and history of Lahaina
Maui is bound to be the vacation of a lifetime and you will enjoy all of the great things to do on the island. There is no shortage of fun and the more that you experience, the more you will fall in love with everything about this incredible destination.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.