Kailani Tours Hawaii - Deluxe Big Island Day Tour: Volcanoes and Dinner
Departing from the Kona side of the island, this deluxe sightseeing tour takes you to the Big Island’s iconic volcano and eruption sites, as well as other points of interest. Travel in luxury and comfort during this all-inclusive tour. Everything from transportation, national park admission and dining is planned on your behalf, so you can focus on enjoying the sights. Expect expert storytelling and island history from your knowledgeable tour guide.
- Kona coffee farm – deli-style picnic lunch along with coffee tastings at a premium coffee farm deep in Kona coffee country
- Punalu'u Bake Shop – enjoy fresh Hawaiian sweetbreads and Portuguese-inspired malasadas at the southernmost bakery in the U.S.
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach – see a beautiful black sand beach and keep an eye out for green sea turtles basking in the sand
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – drive along Chain of Craters Road, see natural steam vents, take a short hike through the Thurston lava tube and discover the volcano’s reformation and gaze at the enormity of the giant Halema'uma'u Crater
- Three-course dinner in Volcano Town
- Deli-style picnic lunch
- Three course dinner at the historic Kilauea Lodge
- Bottled water and a variety of sodas and juices
- Hot beverages
- Malasadas from an iconic Hawaiian bakery
- Lavender scented hot & cold towel service
- Umbrellas in the event of rain
- Binoculars to use at your leisure
Enjoy a freshly baked brioche bun, sun-dried tomato aioli, turkey, lettuce and tomato, served with chips & mac nut or a pecan tart. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free lunch options are available. If requested,
please note next to guest's name when making your reservation.
At the Historic Kilauea Lodge you will experience an elevated three-course dinner prepared with locally sourced ingredients. There will be the options on a pre-fixe menu that includes soup or salad, an entrée and a dessert. You will be able to choose from 4 seasonal menu entrées that include chicken, fish, pork and vegetable options. Your guide will give you menu choices on the tour and dinner will be called into Kilauea Lodge in advance.