Wings Over Kauai - Grand Deluxe Flight
Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Kauai’s world-renowned scenery and see the island's top attractions, such as Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast, as well as lesser-known locations, such as beautiful Kipu Kai. Soar high above Waimea Canyon, then catch your breath as you take in the views of the majestic cathedral spires of the Na Pali sea cliffs. Fly alongside the awe-inspiring ridgeline behind scenic Hanalei Bay and continue on south to see the many waterfalls of Hanalei Valley, as well as the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale, one of the wettest spots in the world.
Only Wings Over Kauai features an expert agricultural narrative (created by owner and chief operating pilot, the research scientist, Dr. Bruce Coulombe). This is a truly unique Kauai air tour! At approximately 65-70 minutes in length, this is the ultimate in fixed wing tours of the Garden Isle.
- Starting in Lihue, you'll first fly southwest to see Kipu Kai, the beach made famous by Harrison Ford in 6 Days and 7 Nights
- Next up is the famous Jurassic Park waterfall in beautiful Hanapepe Valley (weather permitting)
- Fly over the immense Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Heading north, you'll see the spectacular Na Pali Coastline with its inaccessible bays, waterfalls, sea caves and cliffs
- Enjoy the view of scenic Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai, as well as numerous waterfalls behind Hanalei Valley
- See the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- In the winter months, you might also spot humpback whales frolicking in Kauai's waters