Magnum Helicopters - Doors Off
Enjoy breathtaking aerial views of Oahu with no doors in the way! This doors off Oahu helicopter tour takes you along Oahu’s beautiful south shore. Soar above Waikiki Beach and past Diamond Head to Hanauma Bay, a marine life preserve that’s also among the best snorkeling spots on the island. Seeing this jewel of a bay from a helicopter is simply amazing. Tip: Wear polarized sunglasses to reduce glare so you can see the bay’s stunning coral reef.
The flight continues on to Oahu’s southeastern coast, where tall sea cliffs line the shore. Makapu'u Lighthouse makes for a beautiful sight. You’ll then continue on to windward Oahu, known as the lush side of the island. Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Olomana and the craggy ridges of the Ko'olau Mountain Range. The final highlight of this tour is Pearl Harbor, Oahu’s top historic attraction and home to the Arizona Memorial.
- See Waikiki hotels and world-famous beach from a bird’s eye view
- Hanauma Bay marine preserve, featuring a spectacular coral reef
- Sea cliffs near Makapu'u Lighthouse
- Mount Olomana and Ko'olau Mountains
- Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Weather/Time permitting, also see Sacred Falls & Dole Pineapple Maze