Hawaii Inter Island Tours - Oahu to Maui Heavenly Hana Adventure
After your early morning hotel pick-up and flight to Maui, you'll experience breathtaking views winding over steep valleys on the road to our Hana Adventure. Travel with a knowledgeable tour guide as you learn about the history and splendor of Maui and its surrounding coastline. Weave through more than 600 curves and 59 one-lane bridges with stunning vistas along the way to Hana. Spend the day viewing lush rain forests, magnificent waterfalls and breathtaking views. Tours are conducted in comfortable air-conditioned mini-buses with friendly drivers.
- **Hookipa Lookout - famous North Shore Beach popular for surfing and windsurfing competitions
- **Kaumahina State Wayside Park - a forested park offering scenic views of Maui's coastline
- **Keanae Lookout - magnificent view of Maui from the rocky black lava coasts to the green Hawaiian taro fields
- Waikani Falls - Three Bears Falls, features 3 parallel waterfalls from as high as a 1000 ft
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park - tropical rainforest with breathtaking waterfalls
- **Waianapanapa State Park - a picturesque park featuring native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, freshwater streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools and a black sand beach
- "Heavenly Hana Town - home to Pii-Iani Temple, exotic flowers, history, and more
- Palikea Stream - the largest perennial stream on Maui
- **Charles Lindbergh's Grave - A prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist, Lindbergh became the 1st person to make a non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Picnic lunch: turkey subs, macaroni salad, fruit slices, cookie, canned juice or bottled water (Veggie option available upon request. To request a vegetarian meal, please call us at 1-866-482-9775.)
*Lunch menu is subject to change without notice.
**These are usually stops along the route. Route may be subject to change without notice due to roadwork or park closures.