Roberts Hawaii - Stars and Stripes Tour
Visit Pearl Harbor during your visit to Oahu. Take a journey through history and explore the legacy of Pearl Harbor and it's impact on the world.
Visit the Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center and the exhibits of personal memorabilia, historic photographs, battle artifacts, and real film footage of the attack on December 7th, 1941.
Travel by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial floating over the remains of the sunken battleship and the final resting place for many of its crewmen.
Also visit the Battleship Missouri and learn about the ship's history. Stand where General MacArthur accepted the surrender of Japan!
Once the tour leaves Pearl Harbor, take a narrated drive to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Punchbowl. Also drive through historic Honolulu and see the Hawaii State Capital, Honolulu City Hall, Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, and the King Kamehameha Statue.
- Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial: Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries and displays, as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri Battleship: Take part in a guided tour and walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission. Lunch on own at Sliders Grill.
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials honoring America’s veterans
- Hawaii State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
- Iolani Palace, the official residence of Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
- King Kamehameha Statue, one of Hawaii's prominent chiefs who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Honolulu City Hall, known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places and is the site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
- Kawaiahao Church, known as the Westminster Abbey of the Pacific