Roberts Hawaii - Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City Tour
Combine a visit to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial with a tour of Honolulu's city highlights. This is a great tour that takes you to some of Oahu’s best attractions in one day! You’ll travel in a comfortable motorcoach and will learn many interesting facts about an important part of world history from your state certified tour guide.
Upon your arrival at Pearl Harbor, you’ll watch a 23-minute documentary showing footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor. A Navy shuttle boat will then take you out to the Arizona Memorial where visitors can pay their respects to the hundreds of American servicemen entombed in the battleship below.
After spending some time at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and the exhibit galleries featuring a variety of World War II memorabilia, you’ll head to the rolling green hills of the Punchbowl National Cemetery. As somber as it is beautiful, this famous site stands in honor of the sacrifices and achievements of the American Armed Forces and commemorates the soldiers of 20th century wars, including those who were killed during the attack at Pearl Harbor.
Your day excursion ends with a tour through downtown Honolulu with more historical sights, including impressive Hawaii state buildings, Kawaiahao Church and Iolani Palace, the one and only royal palace in the United States. By the time you get back to your hotel, you'll feel part of Hawaiian and American history.
- See Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Spend some time at the Pearl Harbor exhibit galleries
- Visit the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu City Hall
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Hawaii State Capitol grounds
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Maui Divers Jewelry (optional stop)