Fun Ideas for a Group Vacation in Hawaii
With all that there is to do in Hawaii, planning a vacation to the islands can be a challenge. And once you add in a large number of people, all with different ideas and desires, fitting everything in becomes quite the chore. However, by having an abundance of great things to do, you can plan a variety of activities that will fit everyone’s idea of a good time, and make the most of your group vacation to Hawaii.
Here is a list of fun ideas for your group vacation to Hawaii:
- Visit the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on Oahu and learn the history of World War II
- Plan a group sightseeing adventure around the island you are visiting
- On Big Island, venture to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and enjoy the volcano
- Head to a secluded beach like Waimanalo Bay for a day of fun in the sun
- Enjoy the lush mountains of any island during a hiking adventure
- Grab appetizers (Pupus) from a local restaurant and enjoy the sunset on the beach
- Up for snorkeling? Hanauma Bay is the best place for snorkeling on Oahu
- Rent stand-up paddleboard or surfboards and have a blast as a group learning to master the sports
- Wake up early on Maui and head to the summit of Haleakala for the sunrise
- During the winter, head to the North Shore of any island for massive waves
- Enjoy a group dinner on the lanai of a local restaurant
- Take a sunset dinner cruise
- Reserve a private charter bus on Maui and take a drive around the Road to Hana
- Hit the streets for First Friday; each island has their own version, taking place the first Friday of each month
- On Oahu, head to the Bishop Museum for a lesson in Hawaiian history and to view incredible artifacts
- Visit Downtown Honolulu and see the most important structures in Hawaii, dating all the way to the Hawaiian Monarchy
These are just some ideas for the fun that you and your entire group can have during your visit to Hawaii. The options for activities are endless, and the fun is never ending. The islands offer so much to do, and so much to see, and your group is sure to enjoy every second of your trip. When you are ready to start planning your group activities, fill out our Group Tours form and we will help you every step of the way.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.