Hawaii Group Vacation Ideas
Groups love a visit to Hawaii, where they are able to enjoy the warm weather and spend some time having fun at the beach or on one of the great tours and activities that Hawaii has to offer. The best part of a group vacation is spending time with your fellow travelers, experiencing the islands together and discovering Hawaii. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, a church group, or any other reason, you can make a great vacation and see so much of Hawaii while having the time of your life.
Your group might be searching for vacation ideas, and we can help you come up with a list of possibilities.
- Spend a day at Pearl Harbor Visitor and learn the history of World War II
- Take your group on a sightseeing adventure around the island you are visiting
- Head to the Big Island’s active volcano at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Find a secluded beach for a day of lounging and fun in the sun
- Take a hike through the lush rainforest and discover hidden Hawaii
- Find a beachside restaurant and enjoy the sunset while you dine
- Join a snorkeling adventure and explore the underwater world
- Take a surf lesson or rent stand-up paddleboards
- Witness the sunrise from an elevated point like Haleakala or Diamond Head
- When the surf is up, head to a north facing shore and watch the waves
- Take an evening dinner cruise and watch the sun set from the water
- Charter a sightseeing bus on Maui and drive around the Hana Highway
- Take in the local art scene during First Friday
- Learn all about Hawaiian history at Oahu’s Bishop Museum
- Stroll through downtown Honolulu or Lahaina and find local historic sites
There are so many great ideas for a Hawaii Group Vacation and the more that you do, the more your group will enjoy the Hawaiian Islands. Each island’s list of things to do is nearly endless and we’re sure you will create the most amazing vacation for your group. For all of your tours and activities, contact our Groups Department to make sure your group gets the tours and activities that they want to do.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.