Planning for Your Vacation on Maui
With miles of beaches, pristine ocean, stunning views, and so much to do, Maui has long been a top vacation destination for travelers from around the world. And as the years have gone by, the secret has started to get out about the island, and more and more travelers make the trek to the island, seeking the vacation of their dreams.
Your trip should be the best that it can be, combining low-priced activities, fun adventures, rest and relaxation, and plenty of beautiful views of various locations around the island. To best experience the island, you will want to prepare for your trip, and plan out as much as you can prior to leaving. This will ensure that everything is in place before you even take off, and will alleviate stress during your travels.
Here are some travel tips to help you get started:
- Book your hotel or vacation rental as far in advance as you can.
- Don't waste packing space on a beach towel; you can purchase a cheap one once you arrive.
- Bring only 1 light jacket and a pair of pants. You may not even need either.
- Be prepared to have your internal clock scrambled a bit.
- Flip-flops (slippers) are the most accepted shoes in Hawaii.
- Book a lei greeting for your arrival.
- Tours and activities sell out quickly; reserve your spots early.
- Pack a few days ahead of time, and leave some room for souvenirs.
- Rent a car, and plan on a long drive to explore the island.
- Shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, and beach attire are all you may need to bring. A nice shirt for your luau is also a good idea.
- Check in for your flight as early as possible and arrive at the airport early.
Once you arrive, be sure to do and see as much as you can. The island is filled with amazing things to do and your vacation should be an experience that you remember forever. While your hotel or resort will offer plenty to do, and you should do some things around your hotel, you will want to take in the island and really get to know it. You will love exploring and discovering the greatness of Maui.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii tours and activities sell out quickly. In many cases, tours sell out weeks or months in advance. To ensure your spots on tour, we recommend reserving your tours today. Call our office or book online to take advantage of our low price guarantee today.